Wednesday, August 21, 2013

To Have a Barbour Jacket

Orvis
Having a piece of Barbour is still a box unchecked on my wishlist for clothing. The brand transports us back to its roots of the English countryside by its designs. My favorites are their jackets. They seem like such easy pieces to wear and are also practical for both the fall and winter months. In my book, Barbour jackets have me wanting it to be November, when its the middle of August. They are the perfect fall jacket, which can easily be carried through winter. 

My favorite of the Barbour jackets is the Beadnell. It has Kate Middleton-esque  look to it, as it has a  timeless and classic look to it. This jacket has me envious that I do not own one. Someday, though, it will be in my closet waiting for fall. 



2 comments:

  1. I have been dying for a Barbour jacket for this fall! Love the particular one you chose.

    xx,
    Lindsey
    www.realisticallylovely.com

    ReplyDelete