Monday, December 9, 2013

Cookies, Snow, and Ice

I decided to take advantage of my snow day to practice cookie recipes for Christmas Eve. The cookies that I made are the best cookies I've had in a while. Although that is my biased opinion because I made them, they are exquisite! How can something with Nutella in it ever be bad? Never. That's right, never. They are delicious and I wish I hadn't made them so big because I've already had two, plus some of the dough, and a few Rolos...

Salted caramel and Nutella cookies

The snow day was more of an ice day and when I woke up this morning, the trees were encased in melting ice. The sound of it slowly melting away was a peaceful plopping noise, filling the otherwise quietness associated with snow into a symphony of sound. Then came the Christmas tree picking, and now the house is filled with the smell of a seven foot fresh Frasier fir and the muffled sound of melting ice.



On a different note, does anyone know how to get the Vineyard Vines foam hats? I was going through boxes and found a freebie poncho from them and thought they are both great marketing ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment